Friday, April 17, 2009

The Rainbow In The Garden



Dear Readers,
This is what I tried to describe in yesterday's post... my rainbow- the rainbow I saw in the water as I held a garden hose in my hand and watered the plants. Its funny that the image doesn't show the spray of water gushing forth in the afternoon sun. Its kinda kool! Anyway, I've started using my camera and hope to improve on my amateur photography skills. If anyone has any helpful tips for novices, feel free to comment. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks.

2 comments:

Opaque said...

This is sublime!!! I like the way the photograph does not carry the spray else the image would be distorted, wouldn't it? Now, your last post makes even more sense. Thanks for sharing this one!!!

IJ said...

To Brosreview,
Hmmm, I didn't consider the image being distorted & it makes good sense that it would be. Thanks for the insight.

Ciao
LJ