Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Green




For now I just take photos, sample them and post on this blog. All your comments continue to be helpful. My future plan is to organize the pictures into themes and set them up as separate mini-collections. For example, my first experience is "Green" and I'll show it here. Like Brosreview articulated, I enjoy capturing animal life. It intrigues me. Their silence and the silent communication is palpable and intimate. I also appreciate nature's scenery and take lots of shots of trees, the sky, the sun and the moon. I find it peaceful and relaxing watching the clouds glide by or the sun disappearing for the night; waiting for the moon to show herself and the stars to sparkle as they fill the sky.

What do you think of these? The title is GREEN. Looking at trees I often meditate deeply about the million different shades of green that exist in nature. Then I consider all sorts of green. The color green; man-made mixtures versus nature's repertoire. Greens that we eat- vegetables. Going green- saving the planet; mother earth. Greener Bangalore's In Search of a Greener Tomorrow- his site is great. I also am fascinated by litter. How do people have the heart to toss a tin can or piece of paper unto the grass and leave it there? I came across various items thrown away or dropped by accident and never picked up. . .




2 comments:

Opaque said...

Hehe, I like the photo where you've thrown the chameleon amidst the grass.. Nice touch!!! Thanks for sharing these!!!

CathM said...

Missed these... again, great photos and I'm loving the green theme:)