Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aloha

Hello everyone,

I would like to appreciate all my readers for being a part of A Voice On Fleming Road. Many of you have become cyber friends who encourage me and show concern for my personal affairs. It is so touching because a friend laughs when I laugh & cries when I cry and I feel that from you all. My sincere apologies for not yet responding to your most recent comments [Sarah, Darsden, CathM, RCUBEs, Christine, Peter ...]. I also acknowledge all new readers & followers to my blog - thanks for stopping by and for your lovely and kind comments. Please continue to follow as I hope to be back to blogging regularly as soon as life permits - lol!

There is so much to share, but let me leave you with a few photos for now...

Sailor, then and now ...

































... sister Sasha


















Remember my completed jigsaw puzzle? Well, I finally got that framed and it hangs on our study wall. When things get rough or I feel myself lacking motivation, a glance at my jigsaw reminds me that I will get through that tough spell. I completed most of that piece when confined to my home all weekend becuase of a health problem- I survived it! A new puzzle brings excitement in spite of anticipated anxieties about how hard it might be and brief frustrations along the way - I finished it!


More of God's creatures ...




Remember these?
I'm still working to improve my amateur photography skills













You all have an awesome week :)
LJ


4 comments:

darsden said...

Oh look at those sweet babies, I love your pictures Lilly ... I just love all God's critters big and small :-)

RCUBEs said...

Awesome pics! Keep clicking your shutters. No apologies..Sometimes, we are caught up in a lot of things that we just don't have the time to visit other sites. But it's always fun to see you post new ones, new adventures, new stories that encourage us as well. Blessings to you. Hope you are feeling much better and that's a beautiful puzzle you solved! Not sure if I have that kind of patience! :)

CathM said...

Lil... this is a wonderful collage. Sasha and Sailor are totally adorable. Thanks for sharing it :)

CathM said...

ps I love the puzzle. Did you put it together all on your own?