Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bonsoir Tout Le Monde

Hi everyone,

Gosh it has been ages. This won't be long but I just managed to wriggle my way on this computer that has lots of sites blocked including blogspot. Somehow I stumbled upon it in some foreign language (Italian I guess), and it opened. Anyway, I am now half way across the world in Congo DRC. Google it and see. It has been an exciting 2 weeks so far and I'm sure I'll have plenty to share with you readers soon.

Ciao and stay blessed.
LJ

5 comments:

RCUBEs said...

God bless and keep you as you travel. May you have a wonderful time at the same time! Blessings.

CathM said...

Hee hee... no longer 'a voice on fleming road' but 'a voice calling out from Congo DRC'. Take care of you, sweet!

darsden said...

Wow you are a long way from home. Have a safe and blessed visit to the Congo. You are awesome for all you do.

Greener Bangalore said...

Well!!! waiting for the same....curious to know more about CONGO

IJ said...

Thanks people for your messages. I was so happy to get through to the Blogger website today.

Thanks RCUBEs - I've missed your kind, wise, and encouraging words.

Cath, I was thinking the same thing too... A Voice Calling Out From DR Congo. Lol!

Dear Darsden, I miss you too and can now catch up with your posts on Sundays (for some reason the site opens up then).

Greener Bangalore, no worries for I shall tell all :) All in good time.

You all have a great week ahead!
LJ